Wi Fish black box
Wireless Black Box Sonar for Smartphones and Tablets
Transform your smartphone into a powerful CHIRP DownVision sonar with Wi-Fish™. Simply download the free Wi-Fish app and connect using standard Wi-Fi and you will be streaming real time sonar right to your phone or tablet.
Connect and Share Wirelessly
Dragonfly PRO models feature built in Wi-Fi. Anglers can stream Dragonfly sonar data right to their smartphone or tablet with the Raymarine Wi-Fish™ mobile app.
The Wi-Fish mobile app puts Dragonfly sonar vision right in the palm of your hand, plus you can rewind and capture sonar images to share online with friends.
Stream Real Time Sonar
- Connect with the free Wi-Fish mobile app for iOS and Android devices (iOS7 or Android 4.0 min)
- Pause, zoom, and rewind the sonar right on your phone
- Save your favorite catch and share with friends online
Dragonfly PRO Now Compatible with Navionics Boating App and SonarChart™ Live
Generate up-to-date bathymetric charts on the fly with your Dragonfly PRO or Wi-Fish and the Navionics SonarChart™ Live app. Stream sonar to the Navionics Boating app and enjoy live sonar on your phone or tablet as you create your own personal bathymetric chart. Sonar Logs can also be updated to Navionics.com which are used to create SonarChart™ updates for Navionics cartography.
Navionics Boating with SonarChart™ Live is available now for Apple iOS devices, and coming soon for Android.
Wide-Spectrum CHIRP DownVision™
- Award-winning wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision™ sonar for photo-like images, high-speed tracking and better deep water resolution
- Includes transom-mount CHIRP transducer with temperature sensor
The Wi-Fish™ compact ball-and-socket mounting system makes installation simple. The mount is easy to upgrade to after market ball-and-socket mounting systems.