Pro Casting Seat – Tempress
Also called a leaning seat, the TEMPRESS Pro Casting Seat is designed with a high-density molded foam bun that’s contoured to assure long term support and comfort. Covered in eye catching accented 30 oz. vinyl, robust, UV stable, marine-grade vinyl, the TEMPRESS Pro Casting Seat is made to stand up to the outside elements. When paired with the TEMPRESS ProBax series boat seats your sure to set yourself apart from the crowd. Each seat is sewn with heavy, UV stable and abrasion proof, continuous filament, polyester thread to prevent degradation in outdoor applications. The inner sub-straights are made with tough, high density polyethylene, which is corrosion, rot, and mildew proof. Comes with stainless steel mounting hardware and mounts to most standard pedestals or swivels. Pedestal post not included. Made in USA.
- High-density, contoured, molded foam
- Sewn with heavy, UV-stable, continuous filament, polyester thread
- UV-protected, 30 oz., marine-grade vinyl
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware
- Mounts to most standard pedestals or swivels